In 1946, the Girard Machine Company was founded by Dominic J. Malito and Guy A. Chuirazzi, then producing small fabrications in a four bay garage. By the 1950s, the business had outgrown the garage and evolved into a heavy steel fabricating company with the first of many buildings constructed at its present location.
Dominic's three sons, Carl, Donald, and Robert, acquired the company in 1983. Since then, the company has continued to grow to its current 72,000 sq. ft. modern heavy fabricating and machining facility. In addition, we can stress relieve, sandblast and paint.
Girard Machine Company's mission is one of quality relationships - from our employees to our vendors and from our customers to our community. We want our relationships to be as meaningful and as long lasting as our products.